Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hey Hey Hey!

Fargo, here! My human has said (in my presence, no less) that I am her best behaved dog in public, but a crazy dog at home. Yeah? So what! Isn't that the way it's supposed to be? In public I am Mr. Calm, Cool, & Collected. I am very obedient. But at home, I need to be the center of attention. If I'm ignored, I'll yell "Ha!" in that person/dog's ear. Or maybe I'll grab a hind leg or a hand. Maybe even a butt. WATCH OUT!!!!

I have something that no one else in my house has. I have earned my "Canine Good Citizen" certificate. My Human and I also tried to get the "Therapy Dog International" certificate, but they pulled a fast one on me. Some nice woman threw these treats on the floor in front of me as we walked by. I figured, "Hey, free food." So I grabbed one. For some reason my Human didn't get one, too. They disqualified me for that!

I hate being ignored. Once when we were out for a walk, some guy didn't even look at me! Can you believe that? So I just stopped walking and turned and tried to stare him down.

In dog class, we canines were in a 5 minute down/stay. It was very boring, so I tried to entice the other dogs into breaking their stay. I remained in a down/stay, but I whisper barked, "Ha!" in their direction.

I can speak human language, but my human doesn't always understand what I'm saying. She can understand the following words, "Hello," "I love you," and "Al Gore." She doesn't know what I really think of Mr. Gore, however.

4 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Hey Fargo!

I can also say "hello" and "I love you", I got to go on David Letterman to say "hello". I'm SURE he would want you to come on the show to say "Al Gore"!!!

Fargo said...

I'll go if Al Gore would be there also.

PetraZ said...

Al Gore is so handsome especially with his bee--urd! I wish that I could say Al Gore and be with him at the same time. I hope that your Al Gore/David Letterman dream comes true.

Fargo said...

Thanks for your kind words!