Monday, August 14, 2006

Tag!

I've been tagged by Roo Roo.

Here's how this tag is played:

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I have my Canine Good Citizen Certificate.

2. I have a good sense of humor and like playing jokes on people.

3. I don't like everything I'm given to eat.

4. I am the fluffiest of our house.

5. I can speak English. The person I live with doesn't know everything I can say, but she's heard me say "Al Gore," "hello," "I love you," and "Hi, Laura Jo."

I tagged Bella, Bailey, Boomer, Sammy, & Sunshade.

2 comments:

Ivy said...

hey hey fargo! thanks for sniffing at my blog. i dont know if they are the same ones you herd about but the spiders that live by the water spout sher are itsy bitsy!

i think your five silly things are pretty good! i also like you in that superdog outfit. i haf one almost like it that my peepol make me wear wen the moon is full and the air is cold and the little peepol come to my door bringing bags of chocolate candies... mmmmmmm!

Fargo said...

Hey hey Ivy! Thank you for sniffing back!